Disclaimer


I'm super strongest! Haha ssup dwag? :p

Back to entry
Meet the owner
Exchange links


Contact me hereee!

Facebook.
Twitter.

Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® YOUR NAME 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Iloveyoumorenmoreeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
Monday, June 20, 2011 , 8:39 AM , 0 Comment[s]
HAPPY ANNIVERSARRY 4 MONTHS K SAYANGGG

korangkorang nak tahu tak ? harinie aku ngan die dah 4 bulan ouhh . woot woot kau ade ? haha , k aku batak gilaa . haha . wehh , aku sayangg kat kau lah baby . sumpa sayang gilegile . kau sorang jeh k dalam hati aku . lelaki lain , NO WAY ! Hhaha . Baby , You are everything to me . Thanks for making me the most happiest girl in this world .Iloveyou so much and i don't care what people say about you kayy .whatever happen , i won't leave you . You are my first love n last love .You are most important to me k baby . Thanks for being my place where i crying , i doing stupid things , i laughing , i smile especially when i sulking . HAHA , sara memang cmtuh . hihi , sabor jelahhh . sayangg , dahdah . i tanak kite gadoh lagi ? jangan nak ngade-2 mintak break lagi k ? I sayangg you dohh ! I tanak k tinggal kan you :/ . sumpa aku sayang kau ! Hhaha , sorry k if i ade buat salah ? sorry :') sayang , nak tahu tak ? you make me change a lot k ? Ilapchuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu . Thanks k sayangg ? Sayng , jage mate tuh :D
Ouh darling , Imisss youu like crazy tahu ? sumpa rinduuuuu giloooooooooooooooooo !
Hihi , iloveyou Muhammad Faiq Irfan :-*